Here’s a recipe for my fellow CrossFitters who follow the paleo diet. I made these the other day and they are divine.
– 1 medium size zucchini
– 1 medium size green onion
– 1 large egg
– Sea Salt to taste
– Pepper to taste
– 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil for frying
1. Grate zucchini into a small bowl.
2. Finely chop 1 green onion and mix with the zucchini.
3. Combine 1 large egg into the bowl and mix thoroughly with your hands, adding salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the zucchini mixture into the pan and fry until lightly browned, pressing down to flatten. Flip over and fry until the other side is lightly browned.