Roasted Rosemary Beets
As I’m sitting in my hotel room in Baltimore and writing this blog, I’m munching on some roasted rosemary beets that I made earlier this week. Since they are absolutely delicious, I must share the recipe with you all.
This recipe is not my own, but one from “The Food Lovers Make it Paleo” cookbook. I recently purchased it on Amazon a few weeks ago and I highly recommend it if you’re looking for a good paleo cookbook.
For the Roasted Rosemary Beets, you will need:
– 3-4 large beets, peeled and sliced
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary
– sea salt and pepper to taste
To make the Roasted Rosemary Beets:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut off the green, leefy part of the beets and rinse under cold water.
- Peel the beets and cut into bite sized chunks.
- Place the beet chunks in a pyrex dish and mix in the olive oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the beets are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.